What is included in a typical In-depth interviews project
- 01 Recruting from existing pannel
- 02 Customized recruting
- 03 Assistance in screening form creation
- 04 Multilingual recruting team
- 05 Online progress tracking
- 06 Personalized and flexible approach
- 07 Assistance with follow-ups
- 08 Conducting interviews
01 Recruting from existing pannel
A 40,000 all-over-the-world experts panel allows us to address almost every single urgent request from our clients in the shortest amout of time.
02 Customized recruting
In 85% of cases we do a customized recruiting from scratch to meet our clients changing needs. This allows us to come up with real KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) in their respective markets.
03 Assistance in screening form creation
Having hands on various healthcare markets practical experience allows of come up with sound and reliable recommendations on what is needed to be included or adjusted in screening questions for KOLs in different geograpies and markets.
04 Multilingual recruting team
Being fluent in English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Ukrainian allows us to cover almost every geography.
05 Online progress tracking
The project reporting appoach that we use allows Clients access and comment the most relevant experts profiles list at ANY POINT IN TIME (no need to send the request for updated version via email). This allows us to timely respond to any changes or updates any time during the project run.
06 Personalized and flexible approach
We come up with the best-skills-need team for each specific project,headed by an experienced Project Manager. This allows us to timely respond to any changes or updates any time during the project run.
07 Assistance with follow-ups
In 95% of cases all the follow-ups within the same project already interviewed experts are free-of-charge for our clients. The rest 5% are follow-up calls that take more than 20-30 min for which our clients get huge discounts.
08 Conducting interviews
All or selected interviews are performed by multi-lingual and experienced INSIGHTER'S Analysts each of whom have a track-record of at least 10 projects that this or that way match specific project subject and details
How is our typical Interviewing project performed
- Study project details
- Find, screen and recruit experts
- Setting up the time for an interview
- Set up a conference-call and conduct interviews
- Taking care of a honorarium payment (if paid interview)
- Follow-up KOLs upon a request
Ready to begin?
Check out our other services
We moslty deal with really hard-to-find and hard-to-persuade experts of various roles in different markets: C-levels, TOP-Managers, Procurement and Reimbursement experts, Payers (current and former governmental authorities' employees), Key-Opinion-Leaders, Journalists, Engineers, Physicians, Patients, TOP-managers of Tier-1/2/3 Pharma and Biotech companies etc.
This includes the expert-network service of finding and recruiting industry experts of various roles plus a full online-survey support. This includes a support in questionnaire elaboration, online-format survey creation (both simple online-survey tools and complex online-survey programing), experts' guidance through a survey (e.g. phone-assisted survey) and survey results presentation.